To be a high performance team, the culture is important and it should be fun!A fun team is where you loved to come to work every day, a team that charged you up with energy, and a team that encouraged you to accomplish goals you thought were impossible. Without a fun culture in the team, it would make the team feel burn out and not motivated. When a team become an HPT team, Team members focus on goals, feeling a sense of achievement, and trusting and enjoying each other work dynamic, these all lead to a fun, focus and rewarding work environment in return. The benefit of the fun culture is having fun in the workplace and achieve significant results. Build team member happiness at work and makes them motivated by creating a fun culture! The fun culture makes a great team, it helps the team improve engagement. It makes the team focus on how to work together effectively. The team could manager each other’s strengths and weaknesses better. It also makes the team bonding which is important. It can create that sense of looking out for each other and helps to build trust amongst team member. This culture provides the opportunity to learn about each other and get respect for each other in a fun environment.
There are many ways, here are the activities you can do…
- Karaoke Friday with your colleagues.
- Workout challenges such as the team races around the block and the first to win receive some sort of reward or recognition.
- Idea competition such as create logo team and branding.
- Decorate office or workspace.
- Create your team unique culture for fun and relax such as ‘Your Team’s Day’ it is the day that everyone happy to party on the day. The member will bring their food or snack that have a colour like a company’s theme colour.
- Boardgame meeting after lunch sometimes would be fun too!
How was it? It looks fun and easy to do, right? Once the team have a culture that brings joy, happiness and fun, the team member will become a high performance team. Let’s keep the team energize at work by creating a fun culture!
Let’s experience our workshop to help you build your high performance team training with fun. The event is held on 14 September 2019 (This Saturday!) at Class Cafe Oka Haus (Bangkok, Thailand) See you soon!